Tuesday 27 January 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Kundalini Yoga, the mother of all yogas and the most powerful yoga known. As brought to the West in 1969 by Yogi Bhajan, it produces results 16 times faster than ordinary yoga.

Its power comes from the Kundalini, an enormous reserve of untapped potential within each of us. It is normally depicted as a coiled or sleeping serpent, located in an area towards the base of the spine.

By gradually and safely awakening this serpent and employing its power, you will benefit greatly from an elevation in consciousness, promotion of physical well-being and an expansion of awareness. You will feel more relaxed and at ease with yourself. Your life will be transformed into one which is happy, healthy and harmonious.

I decided to make this blog to inspire others to try Kundalini Yoga. It changed my life and I want to help others to improve their self's. I have more energy, body, mind and soul control than ever and all that because of Kundalini Yoga. I will try updating this blog twice a day and I will sharing all my knowledge with my readers. I will posting secret techniques and proven ways of success. Feel free to comment and email me any question you may have. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment